Multiple feature updates have been made across the platform. These feature updates have been made as a result of the constant feedback and suggestions we have received from our users.
We are grateful to have engaging users such as yourself, who take the time to give us your valuable feedback so that we can evolve and grow as a platform.
The latest updates on the platform are:
Open Interest Data on the OI Graphs will get updated every minute: Earlier, the data on the OI Graphs page used to get updated every 3 minutes. From here on, it will get updated every 1 minute. You can view the latest OI Graphs here: https://sbull.co/s/MrwjAzBW/
Updates on Live Options Charts:
- You can now drag and change the height of the charts to whatever size you are comfortable with. You can view the Latest Live Options Charts here: https://sbull.co/s/2o6BGwZo/
- We have also added the Current Value of the chart separately so that you can easily compare historical data with the current data. The Current Value will show the latest value of the chart. You can view the Latest Live Options Charts here: https://sbull.co/s/2o6BGwZo/
FII DII Page Updates:
- We are showing the split between the Indices under the FII Index Futures Activity. FINNIFTY & MIDCPNIFTY are shown together under the “OTHERS” section as the activity in these indices is insignificant.
- We have also added the closing price of NIFTY in the FII DII table to help compare the data easily.
- You can view the latest FII DII page here: https://sbull.co/s/vrY7nXyD/
We sincerely hope these new updates will help you trade better!
Let us know what you think of these updates in the comments below.