- You shall preserve your capital
- You shall stick to your stop-losses
- You shall not take bigger bets than you can afford to lose
- You shall not trade too many positions at the same time
- You shall not try to get rich quickly
- You shall never gamble on events
- You shall never average
- You shall never trade when you are low, unwell, sad, mad, or angry
- You shall spend time analyzing your trades, and not looking at the screen
- You shall take breaks, and not get addicted to gambling
Did you like our ten commandments? Try our tips for better trading in the Trader’s Manifesto by Sensibull.
Follow us on our social media handles for more such info!